Menu Close

Representative Request - Intimate Image Claims

If you're an applicant or respondent in a CRT intimate images claim, use this form to ask the CRT’s permission to have someone speak on your behalf during the CRT process. This form must be submitted by the person being represented, not the representative. We will follow up with you once we review and process your form.

"*" indicates required fields

Your Contact Information

Your name*

Representative's Contact Information

The representative's title, if you know it

The representative's full legal name*
The representative's mailing address*
For example, they are an adult friend or relative, or your parent or legal guardian.
Is this person a lawyer?*


By submitting this form, I confirm that this representative is 19 years or older.
MM slash DD slash YYYY
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.