Have questions? Need support?

Fill out the contact form below, or call us at 1-844-322-2292 (toll-free in North America).

Don’t use this form to explain your dispute. Our Solution Explorer provides information, options, and an online application form. Choose a dispute type to get started:

Shared accommodation and housing


Vehicle accidents and injuries

Small claims

Societies and cooperative associations


The CRT can’t provide legal advice or tell you whether you should file a claim. If you need help understanding your rights or options, you may want to get professional advice from a lawyer or legal services provider. Here are some low-cost or free options.