CRT Forms

Want to apply for dispute resolution? Use our Solution Explorer! It will give you the correct online application form for your dispute type. You also receive a discount for applying online.

Responding to a dispute? Respond online.

Log in or create a CRT Account to request more time, submit a counterclaim or third party claim, submit proof of service, request directions for substitute service or more time to serve, request to withdraw your dispute or withdraw a respondent.

Need paper forms instead?

If you can’t apply online, you can use PDF versions of our forms. You can also print out the form and hand-write, if that’s easier for you. Follow the instructions on the form to submit it and pay any applicable fee.

Be aware that if you don’t apply online, you may miss critical information about how to properly classify your dispute, and whether the CRT can even accept your type of dispute. Forms that are emailed, mailed, or faxed may take longer for us to verify and process.

Paper Forms