The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the results every month on this blog.
We had 33 responses to our participant satisfaction survey in October 2022. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- I liked that I was able to complete the process from start to finish by myself, and entirely online.
- Having the Case Manager involved gave structure to the settlement discussions.
- I appreciate being able to address an issue without the complexities and cost of going to court.
- My assigned CRT representative is insightful, patient, professional, kind, and helpful to help me through this entire process.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- Explain more clearly what the process would be.
- Make it much faster for decisions.
- Improve process information about requests for more time.