Each year the Civil Resolution Tribunal produces an Annual Report with highlights of the year, statistics, and other information.
The report for the fiscal year of April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022 includes:
- Our purpose and mandate
- An update on the actions completed in the CRT’s Reconcili(action) Plan 2021–2024
- Amendments to the Civil Resolution Tribunal Act
- Implementation: accident benefits claims
- Continuous improvement: Solution Explorer and new CRT website
- Impact of COVID-19 on dispute volumes
- Statistics about dispute volumes, outcome, and time to resolution
- Participant survey results and feedback
- Financial reporting, and more
See reports from previous years on our Reports and Publications page.
If there’s information you would like to see added to our annual reports, please contact us.