The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report anonymous, aggregate results every month on this blog.
We had 45 responses to our satisfaction survey in November 2021. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- The website was easy to use and the staff were helpful.
- Ability to file claim after business hours.
It was simple. Cost efficient, easily accessible.
- Highly professional, incredible service offered [at] reasonable to no cost.
- Assistance with trying to come to a resolution.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- Remove the character limit on the documents.
- The messaging interface took a while to figure out.