The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
We had 43 responses to our satisfaction survey in July 2021. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- As a lay person with no legal training the information provided by the CRT was very helpful in guiding me through the process.
- The ease of application and low cost.
- Great process. Simple and clear.
- Always knew the timelines and what to expect.
- The staff were very professional and helpful, both on the phone and online.
- It was formal but not so formal [that] I felt I was in over my head.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- Provide better internet presence. Not many people know about CRT. A lawyer mentioned you.
- Provide further clarity on what sort of evidence will be required.
- A timeline of events (when statements and evidence would be requested for instance).