The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the results every month on this blog.
We had 34 responses to our satisfaction survey in August 2022. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- It provided a framework to discuss differences in opinions with other party. I allowed me to see the party’s side of the situation and move to an agreement.
- Clear communication regarding the expectations, the process stages, and the deadlines.
- It provides a cost effective forum to bring strata disputes into the judicial system.
- I’m very impressed by this process and hope other provinces follow BC’s example.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- It would be very helpful to provide a pictogram of the [password] process.
- Website isn’t easy for non-technical people. Got thru it tho! Thanks!
- It takes way to long to go through the process.