As mentioned in our last Continuous Improvement update, we’ve been developing a completely redesigned website. The new site aims to make it easier to find information, learn the CRT process and your next steps, get started on making or responding to a claim, and more.
Open Public Beta Test Available Now!
We rely on feedback to help us improve. Before we launch the new website, we invite you to test it, then fill out a short survey about your experience.
- Visit the test site
- Then take the feedback survey
This public beta test is available until Friday March 25 at noon PST.
Feel free to explore as much as you want! But since this is a beta test:
- You can’t submit a “Contact Us” form through the test site
- A few pages and help articles are still under construction
- Our Decisions database isn’t available on the test site
- The Solution Explorer, application forms, and CRT Account work the same as usual (no changes)
Please fill out this short survey about your testing experience. Your responses are anonymous. We rely on your feedback to improve the new website before we launch it in April. Thank you!
- Take the survey
Questions about the beta test or the survey? Have additional feedback?
Please contact us. We’ll forward your questions and feedback to our Communications team.