Here’s our monthly statistics report! If there’s information you would like to see added to our monthly reports, please contact us, and we will do our best to include them.
We received 387 new disputes in November (342 small claims and 45 strata), well below the average of 467 cases per month since April 2018. We completed a total of 701 disputes in November, reducing the number of open disputes by 314. Outstanding disputes have been reduced by 469 since the end of June.
In November 2018:
- 13 disputes weren’t accepted by the CRT (primarily due to lack of jurisdiction)
- 87 were withdrawn (many due to reaching an agreement)
- 111 were resolved by agreement or consent order during facilitation
- 289 disputes were closed by default or non-compliance decisions
- 170 were decided by a tribunal member (12% of completed disputes)
- 29 Notices of Objection were filed