Each year the CRT submits an annual report to the Attorney General who then presents it to the British Columbia Legislature. The CRT’s 2022/2023 Annual Report includes:
- A review of operations from April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023
- Initiatives regarding outreach to marginalized populations, accessibility, early resolution of claims, and reconciliation with Indigenous peoples
- Statistics including dispute volumes, outcomes, and time to resolution
- Participant satisfaction survey results
- Revenue and expenses, and more
Visit our Reports and Publications page to access annual reports for each fiscal year.