The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the results every month on this blog.
We had 48 responses to our participant satisfaction survey in October 2023. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- That the process was electronic and did not require travel for in person resolution.
- The [case manager] was always fair and neutral to the two parties, without taking any side.
- There was help available if you had questions.
- I didn’t know about the CRT, I think the service needs to be advertised in some fashion. I’m telling everyone!
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- More staff to process applications faster.
- Some of the specific steps could have been spelled out a little clearer.
- More communication.