The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
We had 37 responses to our satisfaction survey in September 2021. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- Process is transparent, fair, least cost.
- It is very accessible for anyone.
- That it’s all done online.
- Very quick process and easy.
- CRT provides detailed information on dispute process and CRT staff are knowledgeable and very helpful in solving the dispute.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- Reduce time to decision.
- The online application was difficult for me.