The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
We had 49 responses to our satisfaction survey in October 2021. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
[table id=193 /]
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- The online forms were straight forward, using clear wording, I was able to submit a claim and received a response the next day on next steps.
- Could put in dispute without needing lawyer.
- It provided me a venue to easily access and negotiate my case and without expensive fees.
- A chance between parties to have a facilitated resolution.
- I felt instructions were clear and the staff were professional and helpful.
- The process is fair and each party is treated respectfully with no bias.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- Improve and speed up timelines from the start of the process to final resolution.
- Website systems are not intuitive.
- Better description (or instructions) of the steps involved, as well as better ideas of the timelines.