The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
We had 47 responses to our satisfaction survey in May 2022. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- I have dealt with small claims in most provinces in Canada and have found the CRT in British Columbia are light years ahead of most provinces. Thank You!
- The ability to initiate civil proceedings without having to encounter the other party in person.
- This was our first experience with the CRT. It has provided us a great experience and better understanding of the process, We learned a great deal throughout and the learnings we have benefitted from have made us a better, stronger and more effective Strata Council as a result.
- Very helpful patient staff.
- This was my second experience with a CRT claim and I strongly feel that it is a great way to settle disputes.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- Provide a way to save the online response as work in progress
- Move the process along more quickly