The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
We had 59 responses to our satisfaction survey in May 2021. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- The simplicity of the CRT is the key component and the ease of access, so in regards to the purpose of the CRT it certainly meets its goal.
- They were most helpful in guiding me through the process, and their responses to me were prompt and courteous. They at all times remained professional and neutral.
- [The case manager] was very professional & solved our dispute in a very timely manner, quite a bite quicker than I anticipated. This process went very smoothly & the respondent was pleased with the outcome as well.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- It would be nice if it was a little faster but I do realize these things take time and Covid didn’t help.
- More information at the beginning of what is expected of you, evidence to submit and when.
- Entering [evidence] one at a time is very time consuming laboring task and uploading is not always easy or fast.