The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
We had 52 responses to our satisfaction survey in June 2021. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- Professional, timely, helped me prepare for possible next steps.
- I found the whole process to be much better, easier, fairer and faster than I would have ever anticipated.
- There is ample documentation online as to how the process works, and it is easy to follow.
- I appreciated the professionalism from the CRT mediator. They had a great level of patience when dealing with both sides of the dispute.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- The one area for us that we felt needed to be improved was the length of the submissions. They are a little too brief for us.