The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report anonymous, aggregate results every month on this blog.
We had 56 responses to our satisfaction survey in January 2022. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- As someone who is not trained in law, it was easy to follow and understand the next steps.
- I appreciated the ability to work online rather than having to travel, do lengthy telephone conversations, etc.
- I found the process very professional and fair to both parties.
- As a senior with little computer experience I managed to see the dispute to the end with minimal stress.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- I would have appreciated more information about the dispute process.
- It would be nice if the decisions could be a little more speedy.