The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
We had 43 responses to our satisfaction survey in August 2021. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- I am very satisfied with the whole CRT process and with its staff. I am so grateful that such tribunal exists and that it is saving people time, money, and nerves of a full blown court.
- The communication was always easy and considerate.
- I just want to say I am extremely happy with your services. I will definitely recommend you to others.
- It felt like we mattered and were not just another case number.
- The process was much improved from a few years ago…Much clearer guidelines and great assistance with evidence documents.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- Website needs some work…Hard to see the flow of the procedure.
- Simplify instructions and form filling.