The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
We had 44 responses to our satisfaction survey in April 2022. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- It is a reasonable cost to resolve issues and is easy to follow and to understand.
- [It] did not require time for court, etc. Everything was able to be completed at home.
- I found the CRT to be quite helpful in guiding me through the process.
- We were able to work through the process without having to consult a lawyer and incur the expense of having one involved.
- It is comforting to know there is…the CRT to assist Strata Council members and owners navigate through complex Strata law matters and seek fair and just outcomes.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- Maybe some improvement [on] timeliness of the process from the start to final decision.
- Better [preparation] guidelines for the general public to engage in this kind of process.