Participant Satisfaction Survey – January 2019
The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remained strong in January 2019:
- 75% are likely to recommend the CRT to others.
- 77% agreed the CRT provided information that prepared them for dispute resolution.
- 72% found the CRT process easy to understand.
- 80% found the CRT’s online services were easy to use.
- 91% agreed that CRT staff were professional in each interaction.
- 82% agree or strongly agree they were treated fairly throughout the process.
- 73% found their CRT dispute was handled in a timely manner.
Posted by the CRT on February 12, 2019