Participant Satisfaction Survey – February 2019
The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
We had fewer than normal survey responses in February, but participant satisfaction remained strong:
- 65% are likely to recommend the CRT to others.
- 70% agreed the CRT provided information that prepared them for dispute resolution.
- 65% found the CRT process easy to understand.
- 67% found the CRT’s online services were easy to use.
- 86% agreed that CRT staff were professional in each interaction.
- 77% agree or strongly agree they were treated fairly throughout the process.
- 69% believe their CRT dispute was handled in a timely manner.