Participant Satisfaction Survey – April to December 2018
The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
As of December 2018, we’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong:
- 75% are likely to recommend the CRT to others.
- 71% agree or strongly agree that the CRT’s online services were easy to use.
- 85% agree or strongly agree that CRT staff were professional in each interaction.
- 82% agree or strongly agree that they were treated fairly throughout the process.
- 77% agree or strongly agree that the CRT provided information that prepared them for dispute resolution.
Posted by the CRT on January 15, 2019