Participant Satisfaction Survey – April 2021
The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
We had 53 responses to our satisfaction survey in April 2021. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
|CRT Participant Satisfaction Aggregated Rates - April 2021|
|Professional: 96% agreed that CRT staff were professional in each interaction.|
|Easy to use: 83% felt the CRT's online services weren't difficult to use.|
|Informed: 94% agreed the CRT provided information that prepared them for dispute resolution.|
|Timely resolution: 87% felt their CRT dispute was handled in a timely manner.|
|Accessible: 91% didn't find the CRT process difficult to understand.|
|Fair treatment: 88% felt the CRT treated them fairly throughout the process.|
|84% would recommend the CRT to others.|
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- Having a facilitator that is knowledgeable, professional and helpful made it a great experience.
- Timely and straightforward.
- I felt that it was fair. It was good to have an objective opinion that just relied on the facts and the law.
- Helpful staff, easy website navigation and resources were easily accessible.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- Knowing a lot more about the process before we were in it, in plain language.
- It was difficult to know where to navigate on website…Maybe a YouTube navigation overview would have helped.
Posted by the CRT on May 11, 2021