Menu Close

What if I need support or accommodations?

Inclusivity and accessibility are core values at the CRT.

Let us know if we can make the CRT process easier for you. Ways we may be able to help include:

  • Offering a different communication method (we usually communicate by email and phone)
  • Providing access to free telephone interpretation services in over 200 languages (including many Indigenous languages)
  • Offering service by mail, if you don’t have access to or can’t use a computer

You might also want to ask a trusted friend or family member for help. Learn about having a helper.

How do I ask for support or accommodations?

  1. In our claim application and response forms, mark the appropriate “Additional Supports” checkbox.
  2. We will follow up with you to discuss ways we may be able to help.

Asking for support or accommodations is confidential. It won’t be disclosed to the other participants in your claim.