The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the results every month on this blog.
We had 51 responses to our participant satisfaction survey in September 2023. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- I liked that I was able to represent myself, but with the guidance and oversight, which created a safe space.
- [The] CRT was keen to listen while staying neutral and professional.
- During the entire process [the case manager] was attentive and kept me in the loop.
- Super transparent and quick process.
- Without the CRT, I would not have been able to afford to resolve the multiple serious problems with my strata.
- [I didn’t] have to print out lots of paper and drive to the court for parking and wait.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- Speed up the intake process to expediate claims.
- More interaction with clients and CRT staff for better understanding.
- Website and template email communications are not in plain language and are difficult to understand.
- A more user friendly way to submit the evidence.
- Have some sample arguments online.