The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the results every month on this blog.
We had 30 responses to our participant satisfaction survey in November 2022. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- The improvements in access to justice in British Columbia as a result of the tribunal’s jurisdiction has been nothing short of marvellous.
- The communication and timelines were clearly spelled out and helpful to individuals who have not gone through this process before.
- That I could do it online from my office and home.
- The facilitator was very professional.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- It would be nicer if this process could be a bit faster.
- The platform should be user friendly.