The Civil Resolution Tribunal anonymously surveys people who have gone through the tribunal process. We use this feedback to improve the way we serve the public. We report the cumulative results every month on this blog.
We had 52 responses to our satisfaction survey in November 2020. We’re pleased to report that participant satisfaction remains strong.
Selected comments on what participants liked about their experience with the CRT:
- I was very impressed by this economical and efficient process the province has set up. While it’s obviously not a for-profit service, I do think the minor fee was very reasonable. I was pleased to see that I didn’t need to go to small claims court… Let’s keep the courts reserved for items that truly need the courts, and keep this minor civil dispute stuff into facilitated resolution. I love it!
- The online application was easy.
- I enjoyed dealing with the case manager and the other staff I spoke to – everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Selected comments on what the CRT could have done to improve their experience:
- The only item that I found a bit confusing was the auto-response emails. I had a bit of a technical glitch where I thought I had provided all the information into the online forms, yet it didn’t save correctly or said it was missing information. …In the end I just emailed it and it all worked out fine.
- Make it easier to upload files.
- Better information on how an applicant goes through each step – perhaps video tutorials.