Each year the Civil Resolution Tribunal produces an Annual Report with highlights of the year, statistics, and other information.
The report for the fiscal year of April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021 includes:
- Our purpose and mandate
- The CRT’s Reconcili(action) Plan 2021–2024, and an update on the actions completed
- User experience and accessibility review
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Community (SOGIC) Consultation
- Amendments to the Civil Resolution Tribunal Act
- Statistics about dispute volumes, outcomes and time to resolution
- Impact of COVID-19 on dispute volumes
- Participant survey results and feedback
- Financial reporting, and more
See reports from previous years on our Events and Media page.
If there’s information you would like to see added to our annual reports, please contact us.